Saturday, February 9, 2013

Welcome!


Blog post number 1.

I am unsure as to who will benefit from this endeavor however it has been suggested to me that I might benefit from it greatly. I am skeptical to say the least. I tend to not follow through on challenges that I set out before me; it will be a miracle if there is more than a few posts on here from me.

I am currently very happy with my life. I have a wonderful family that supports me. I have met a girl, Megan, that is wonderful. I have a job that I enjoy. I have even started writing scripts and making things again. Most recently a group of my friends and I set out to make a web series. That didn't go so well but my resolve has never been stronger; that is a story for a later day.

Megan is incredible, truly an inspiration to me. She has brought me so much joy. She works very hard nearly everyday for school and student films. She is hard on herself but her drive and self motivation has been one of the biggest factors in my life turning around. No matter what our future holds I will always love her for bringing me out of the darkness. Wow, how mellow dramatic of me. Some of my story has some low points and some very low points but I suppose being pulled from the darkness is a bit rash.

Any ways, this is my story. I will try my best to tell some of it everyday. One things for sure I think it will take some time before we get to present day.

-Justin Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment