Saturday, February 9, 2013

Let's Get It Started!

Oh hey, it's blogger! Hi blogger! It's me, Megan. Doncha remember me? ....okay, no you don't. xD

So, as you can tell, this is not my first foray into the world of blogging. Heck. I had a livejournal before livejournal was livejournal.... as I got older and more wary of the world (in a way), and I guess also with the emergence of facebook and twitter and tumblr.... blogging just fell out of favor for me. No one was reading, and I never knew what to say or do anymore once I fell out of fandoms. But this is an exciting new idea for me.

Since the last time I really tried to put together a blog, my life has really changed. I moved across the country. I started animation school. And then I met an amazing man. After my going on and on about this blog and that blog, Justin suggested that perhaps we should start a blog together. I love the idea. Right now, our relationship is long-distance (we'll likely explain how we met, from each other's side, in due time), but in the coming months, we'll have even more changes happening and we'll be not-so-long-distant. I'm excited.

For me, this will be my place to discuss my world and our world. I will likely talk about my struggles with anxiety and self-acceptance. I'll probably whine about classwork. I'll probably post dorky memes, or animation shorts, or doodles I drew. I want to post photos. I want to be able to share this blog with family and friends. I want to grow as a person through this. Mostly, I just want to have fun, and even if only one other person reads this blog.... that is just fine with me, because he is my favorite person. :)

Lovin' this Geek Life. Let's get it started.

No comments:

Post a Comment