Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Just a Little Update: Superman, Health, and Home.

Love geek life to me, encompasses everything that I love about this new chapter I am in right now. It did dawn on me though that I do not spend enough time talking about the geek or the life aspects of the blog.

Those components are just as important to me as my lovely girlfriend, Megan. That all being said I have decided that I want to take my understanding of the greatest super hero ever to a whole new level by reading Superman comics, a thing I have never done before. My understanding of Superman comes from cartoon network and even the occasional Saturday morning Cartoons when I was very young. I do not have all the details as of yet but I plan to soon. I shall ask reddit for comic arcs to be read.

Now as far as life is concerned I just don’t know where to start. So much is going on down here in my new home of Savannah. I have a new role at work, I’ve gotten lost once or twice…or much more than that but who’s to say really? Any ways, I attended a concert for new SCAD alumni. I went to Tybee Island and hunted for rocks. I have participated in the creation of reference footage for animation…twice. Megan and I were trapped out side in a thunderous downpour. Not to mention moving – twice, in less than a month.

I have wanted to write an article about almost all of these but have just been so overwhelmed. I want to focus on health. Now I know I didn’t mention it above but that’s because I forgot to and don’t want to add it back in but yes health.

Since I have been here I have prepared multiple fresh meals and even tried making things that I have never tried to make before. Also my new job has me basically working out for 9 hours twice a week and Megan and I are doing a lot of walking. My clothes already fit loosely. I plan to get a scale and post results and maybe even a few recipes that I like here in fact I know that I will.

The other thing we plan to do is highlight some the things we do to our new home. There is much going on. From decorating to planting an Herb garden. Hopefully we will see some stuff about that too.

Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment