Saturday, May 25, 2013

New life, new town, new beginnings.

Listening to the new Daft Punk album.

I am done writing about my old marriage. Recently a friend of mine knocked me over the head for bringing her up and he was right to do so. I can’t keep letting her get in the way of now. It is way past time that I put that behind me and I will. Sorry Brent, I know you liked the story but it’s time I moved on.

I have so many great things happening right now in my life. I have an amazing girl, who is insanely hot, immeasurably geeky and so kind. I have a job and I am about to start school. I LIVE AT THE FREAKING BEACH! I have family that is so wonderful and supportive and my friends are great!
I guess in a word, I am thankful for what I have been blessed with.

In other news, We got our new apartment today!

No comments:

Post a Comment