Sunday, February 17, 2013

The apartment or the first time that I should have stood up for my family but didn't!

I am sorry that I have been delayed. I wasn't really sure what was and what was not worth telling. I have decided to condense some of the exposition.

Things were going pretty well in our long distance relationship and our plans were moving forward accordingly. Mary sue had been down to visit once and things went well enough. My family seemed to like her. We went and visited the college she had picked out and then she went home. Less then a month later she moved 800 miles to live with me in Georgia.

She had chosen a small apartment complex on the out skirts of town. I helped her move in and everything was great. Except that she never stayed there. She was at my house with my family and I everyday and night. In hindsight I know that she over stayed her welcome and things were about to go badly; the powder keg had been placed. My family was tolerating it; they are so strong. I love them so dearly.

But wait, there's more! I doubt that I have ever told anyone this but this really happened. Mary had started a job at the local Cracker Barrel and become friends with some guy. A pathetic excuse of a dude whose name I really can't recall. Anyway, Mary was kinda struggling with rent and at this point I was having to support her with the money I was earning at circuit City-wait no, this was when I worked at Office Max. Alas, I was in-love and was completely ready to start throwing my hard earned money to the wind. Let me get back to the point. Her and this guy decided that since she was never there he could stay there and they could split the rent. Yes that is right you heard me. She was not going to be there and she was going to give this “dude” free rain over the place. So long as he kept a room for her and she kept a key. No guests and follows ALL RULES set down by the apartment complex.

So lets recap. Mary cannot pay her rent in full with out my 16 year old self helping and some guy living there while she isn't there but wait! If she isn't there; where is she? That's right you guessed it my house with me, my two cousins, my sister and my mom and dad. YEP!, 7 of us in a 2,500 square foot home but I loved her and I made excuses for her. My parents maintain there composure for a long time but a different bomb is getting ready to burst.

-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment