Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Voice acting, DnD, and lead - errr graphite.

So my wonderful girlfriend Megan, you know the other person who writes here. Well she is a fantastic artist and an animator. I won't post her work because I am sure she will post her own. NO- I Got it. MEGAN! Post some of your personal favorite animations and some your own works for the world to see! Do it! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!......... <(^ ^)>. Oh wow I am not sure what just happened, I tend to spaz er- Well I tend to get side tracked and ramble. you know to just go off on a random side not e that really has no baring on the conversation at hand. Speaking of hands you have two of them. She is fantastic and she asked me to record a voice for one of her projects. I had expressed interest in doing that before but I never had until about 20 minutes ago. It was a whole heap of fun. Though now my voice kind of hurts but I would say that it is totally worth it! Also random note my joke was taken from me yesterday by the devious Daniel so if you see him or whatever make sure you congratulate him on his really creative video that he made! Even more random note if you get the chance to buy pencils you need to pick-up the Ticonderoga #2. It may be quite simply the greatest pencil in the history of all things. I was sitting the playing Dungeons and Dragons with my buddies the other night and every time I had to make a note or erase something I just got down right giddy. I haven't played Dungeons and Dragons in such a long time and it has been really fun so far. Our Dungeon Master has been great. We played a mini-game that let us be gods of the world we are playing in so that we could know the lore of our realm. It has been great. We randomly generated our character with dice and trait generators. I am a level 1 Dwarf Cleric. I belong to the Order of the White Feather. I am sweaty and brave. I have proficiency in singing, rope use, heraldry, and Seamanship. It is pretty neat. -Justin P.S. In before mid-night! Goal of one per day is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment